Special Delbert Newhouse UFO Film Report 1952

UFO SIGNS: Delbert Newhouse UFO encounter marks the long-term commemoration of the underlying report at Roswell New Mexico.

The specific date of my encounter was July second, 1952 at 11:00 A.M., Mountain Standard Time. I was driving on US Highway 30S, with my significant other and child, Delbert, and our little girl, Anne. We were on our way from Washington, D.C., to Portland, Oregon.  On holiday before moving to my new obligation station at the Aviation Supply Depot, Naval Supply Center, Oakland, California.

Around seven miles in the wake of going through Tremonton, Utah, Norma, my significant other, saw a gathering of UFOs overhead. And she was unable to distinguish. I maneuvered off onto the shoulder of the street and halted the vehicle. I got out, turned upward, and saw the objects. There were around twelve of them, standing around in a round development and continuing in an overall westerly course. They resembled nothing I had at any point seen, even though I've logged nearly 2,000 hours in the air. They were indistinguishable apparently. "

A large part of the Project Blue Book document on this renowned case is absent. One examination recommends that upwards of 13 pages are unaccounted for.

Flying Saucers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona