Crazy Pyramid Pattern UFO Formation Reported 11/11/21 Over Florida

My wife and 3-year-old grandson were out in the yard. My wife came in the back door and asked me to come outside. She then pointed up and said look what is that? looking up I saw about 10 UFOs. At first, I thought it looked like giant pieces of ash or construction paper. The UFOs were inconsistent and would go from looking like a rectangle then tumbling and almost disappear. We watched the UFOs for about a minute with no distinct pattern. Then as I was telling my wife that the objects were just floating debris. They all at the same time became rectangles and came together in a pyramid flight pattern. They stayed in that pattern and hovered for about 15 seconds and were only a few feet apart. Before this, they all seemed random in their movements and at times were spread out over a couple of hundred feet of space. In a split second, they moved together in formation. Slow and to the southwest in direction. Then they just disappeared. I have never seen anything like this, in person or the media, TV, or the internet. This is the 3rd time my wife and I have seen an U.A.P.  I am starting to think that part is strange. We tried to video them with an iPhone but the UFOs could not be seen on the video. My grandson is only 3, but he could also see them. mufon cms# 119419 Starke Florida U.S 11/11/21. This region has had 6,157 Reported UFO UAP Sightings Reports to date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona