Watched a Fire Fight between two UFOs Colorado

Was outside smoking a cigarette and noticed what appeared to be two UFOs engaged in what I surmised to be a firefight of sorts. One UFO was much bigger and brighter than the other and both seemed to have white fuzzy halo's around them. I assumed the halo's had to do with cloaking because sometimes they would disappear completely and you could only see what I would call a smudge where they had been. Then they would reappear. The UFOs seemed to be firing red and green lasers at each other. I say that because when the light lasers would brighten and shoot at high rates of speed, you could see the entire UFO. When there was a pause or ceasing of these light lasers, you could barely make out a smudge on the horizon where they just were. It gave the impression of some sort of cloaking capability. I also saw a fast-falling object, resembling a shooting star, but falling straight down from above the larger object. The entire UFO Sighting fluttered momentarily and then you could only see the smudge for approximately 15 seconds or so. Then the larger UFO showed up again in a different location and moved back to the approximate area it had been previously. It came back with a vengeance then. the laser light show was unbelievable. I thought the war of the world was going on. Not sure exactly what time I noticed 2 fast jets flying in the direction of the objects, but they both split off from the other. One flew to the right at a higher altitude above the larger UFO. The other flew to the left towards the smaller object and was also at a higher altitude than the UFO. I watched until almost 4 am when I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Mutual UFO Network Ignacio Colorado 10/11/21. This Region has had 2,795 Reported UAP/UFO Sightings to date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona