Huge V Shaped UFO with six lights and observatory platform reported

The UFO Sighting was following the railroad tracks I was crossing. It went about 2-5 mph at treetop level. I drew it and then googled v-shaped ufo and the phoenix lights were an exact match. I had never seen this before and I drew it, it was the same as the phoenix lights it was so huge. It was 6:50 when I saw it but I only saw it for two minutes when I stopped on the tracks. My house is within sight but the clock says 7:03? I lost time somehow. The UFO Sighting was only 2-3 mins and the clock said 12 mins or so went by. I did not feel it pass either. The aircraft was silent. It was the size of a city skimming the treetops as it followed the railroad tracks. The lights were round and white and pulsate on a dark cold obsidian-type surface. The front of the UFO did not come to a tip it was a type of flat glass observation deck that was the floor of the top of the UFO. Like if you were inside it and stood there you could look down at earth or something as you go by. Mutual UFO Network CMS# 118702 Sandston Virginia U.S 10/19/21. This region has had 1,571 Reported UAP/UFO Sightings to date.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona