UFO Streaking Across Moon Video 2021

What can I say Florida is the hotbed for UFO activity. This is probably my 10th UFO Sighting report. I decided to point my Nikon p530 at the moon because other people had been catching odd things on the surface of the moon, long behold as I was trying to straighten my tripod and left it recording I caught multiple UFOs crossing the moon. Some were bugs obviously those were easy to rule out. But the footage shown shows an orb-like UFO streaking in front of the moon, I have additional footage of other objects, but this one caught my eye the most. I have attached a quick movie and also a slow-motion video. mufon cms# 118211 Land O Lakes Florida 9/24/21. This Region has had 6,090 Reported UFO UAP Sightings to date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona