UFO Reported Scoping Out Power Lines Arizona

As I was walking south down a sidewalk on Recker and Guadalupe, I heard an electric surge from power lines above me, and when I looked up there was this silent military sized large drone object hovering about 500-1000 feet above the power lines. At first it kind of floated, and a contraption extended from it, like the head of the robot from the 80s film, "Short Circuit," and it seemed to monitor the power lines. Then for about 20-30 seconds the drone remained stationary above the power lines at a hover. The UFO Sighting was the shape and form of a play station controller. When I moved north to get a better look at it the UFO did a slight glide maneuver and then vanished without a trace. If it was a drone I would've seen it as it fled but this thing literally just vanished in thin air. I believe it was analyzing or monitoring the power grid. I don't think the electric company has sophisticated drones like this to send out and monitor power lines, it was a UFO! nuforc.org Gilbert Arizona 9/02/21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona