Commercial Pilot Has Recent UFO Sighting

JACKSONVILLE, FL - On September 6, 2021 - (Labor Day), I was traveling on a Jet Blue flight from Boston, MA to Jacksonville, FL. Our plane departed Logan Airport on time at 10am scheduled to land in Jacksonville, FL at 12:50pm. The weather was clear blue skies for the entire flight.

In full disclosure, I have been a licensed private pilot for 24 years, and a licensed drone pilot for 6 years. Typically when I fly commercially, I tend to book a window seat...on an exit row. On this flight, I was sitting in Row 12, window seat exit row, on the left side of the aircraft. The jet configuration was two seats on the left, an aisle, and two seats on the right.

At approximately 12:35pm, we had just entered the “pattern” for landing at Jacksonville International Airport. The Jet was on a downwind leg (paralleling the runway). The Jet was heading due West, at approximately 2,800 feet in the air, traveling at roughly 240mph. I clearing saw JAX airport out of the left window. Everything at the airport was very clear. The runways, the jets, the terminal, control tower, etc.

I pressed my face against window looking west to see/gage when the pilot might turn left on the base leg of the pattern. Yes, I know it’s weird. As a pilot I tend to do that. Flying over this part of the pattern is a thick, heavy forest. In August, the leaves on the trees are very dark green.

As I looked out the window, facing west, I saw three bright white UFOs flying in the opposite direction. I didn’t know what they were. Big white birds, three drones, no way, but I couldn’t tell. As they got closer, they were three long cylindrical UFOs. These UFOs were in a triangle pattern. They were roughly 75 feet to 150 feet above the tree line. I was above the UFOs. I was completely stunned what I saw. It was crystal clear and their white fuselage stuck out against the dark tree line.

I could clearly see these “aircraft”. They were all white, I am guessing about the size of 2 or 3 cars 20 to 25 feet long maybe a bit longer. The width was about as wide as a car. UFO Sighting clearly had a rounded front fuselage, and a rounded rear everything looked completely smooth. All three were the exact same size and they were flying in a perfect triangle. These three had NO wings, NO rotors (blades), and absolutely NO exhaust. I could not see any windows.

The entire UFO Sighting encounter lasted 10-15 seconds. As they passed our Jet Blue flight, the left wing blocked my view for a second. As they flew past the wing, I looked to the rear and followed them until they were out of sight. I was completely stunned! After the flight, the captain of our plane was standing in the aisle outside of the cockpit. I stopped and asked him if he noticed anything on radar right before he turned the base leg. He said he did not notice anything.

As I got into my vehicle, I was so upset that I pulled over and contacted the Jacksonville Control Tower. They took my information, and took a report. I told two people in the control tower what I saw. They probably thought I was nuts. When I got home, I also contact Naval Station Mayport. Since it was Labor Day, they had a skeleton crew working. I did leave 2 messages, one with a Lieutenant of Air Operations. To say that I am upset with what I saw is an understatement. Aeronautically speaking, what I observed is not possible. BUT I SAW IT! I hope I’m not cracking up.

((NUFORC Note: We spoke at length with the witness, and consider him to be exceptionally capable, and credible. PD))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona