Tic Tac UFO Activity over Garden MI

This is our fourth UFO sighting at this location. We were camping on Lake Michigan this past week hoping to see UFO activity and we were not disappointed. Friday night the sky had cleared and my son and I decided to step out onto our camp beach to stargaze when my son noticed several Tic Tac UFOs making shapes in the sky. It looked like the stars came alive and put on a little show for us. It was absolutely silent and the area is one of the darkest places on earth because of its location on Lake Michigan. The show lasted only 10 minutes because my son was "getting nervous" and wanted to go back to camp.

This camp is very remote and planes are easily noticed when they are in the area due to the noise they make. These UFOs were completely silent and had no discernable lights. These objects and variants of these objects appear regularly. I have a photo of my first encounter, but I only had my I-phone which was impossible to get evidence with. I am returning in July with friends to document these Tic Tac UFOs in a more detailed fashion. mufon cms# 116546 Garden MI U.S 6/27/21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona