A Description of an Alien Encounter

When I was 6 my mom asked me to stay at my siblings father's for a night. he had me sleep on the couch in the living room and gave me a quilt. I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of night to lights shining in from the front yard. I was a fearful child and normally would have woke an adult, but I was overcome with peace and curiosity. I unlocked the front door and stepped outside to see a large size of a house grey/silver disc-shaped UFO about 50 ft above the front yard. There were bright white lights lining the rim and in the center bottom was a circular opening that shined a soft blue beam of light onto the grass in the front yard. Something urged me to step into the light, so I did. Once in the light I began to levitate, and then I blacked out. As if no time passed I awoke lying on a table with bright lights above, like a surgery room of sorts. Surrounded me were three grey human-like Alien beings, only human-like because they stood upright with arms and legs. Aliens had large egg shaped heads, huge fully black glossy eyes, almost no nose and a small mouth with no lips. One of the Aliens looked at me and I was stunned with the most fear and terror I have ever felt. I closed my eyes right, having decided my best option was to pretend to sleep. I payed there afraid for about a minute before blacking out again and waking on the couch in the living room. The quilt I was using for a blanket was tucked perfectly around me, like a burrito. I was taken back to my mom's, and described what happened to her and my two aunt's. They laughed it off, assuring it was a dream. I argued that it wasn't and even drew pictures of what I saw. When bringing it up I was always told it was just a dream, and in time I accepted that as the truth. I always knew, though, and now after seeing a therapist I have found so much is connected to that very trauma. I suffer from a Dissociative Disorder due to my experience, and have experienced further anomalies in life. mufon cms# 116075 Caldwell Idaho 5/10/90

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona