Watched Triangular UFO Sucking up water Hudson Valley NY

Walking my dog with my wife near the Hudson River we saw a Triangular shaped Gray UFO craft. It appeared to suck water up into it for about five minutes then sat about 15 to 25 feet above the ground for 15 minutes. UFO appeared to be about the size of a single seater plane. My dog was shaking and whining the whole time and that's what made me believe that perhaps this was something strange.
I asked my wife if she had her phone and she did take pictures. She hasn't sent them to me yet but when she does I'm loading them onto my computer and sending them to you. nuforc.org Glen Falls NY 5/19/21/ at 7:05pm/  Side Note: Another Glen Falls Triangle UFO Sighting was reported on 5/01/21 at 3:09pm 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona