Large Rotating UFO Reported Near Edward Air Force Base

I was working my regular night shift at a mine located in Boron CA near Edwards Air Force Base on the morning of may 8th 2021. At which time, around 2:00 am, I observed small white lights just above the horizon in the west. At first I thought the base was conducting an airplane drill but as I watched it didn't look like planes. The lights where traveling south to north. They where equally spaced and moving at a slow pace. As they moved counterclockwise the ones to the north would disappear and more would just appear from the south. I couldn't see any definition of an object but it seemed like the lights may have been spinning around a round UFO. Which could explain why the ones to the north where disappearing and then reappearing again form the south. It was a large space that the lights where taking up, maybe a 1/4 of a mile. I've lived and worked in this part of California most of my life and have seen many many different military aircraft flown. But I've never seen anything as strange as what I saw this morning. Because of my job I couldn't stop my piece of equipment that I was operating, and eventually lost sight of the UFO as I had to travel deeper into the mine where I work. I spoke to one other coworker to see if he had seen them but he had not. I know what I saw. mufon cms# 115212 Boron California 5/8/21 Click Here For Updated UFO News & More 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona