Grayish Rectangular UFO perfectly stationary Covington Louisiana

I was walking down a hall toward the exit door of a medical building when I noticed to my right through an office window 5 or 6 medical personnel outside of the building looking toward the sky. Seconds later, I exited the building and looked up to the sky in the same direction I had noticed the others looking. It was a perfectly clear day, and I observed a White-Grayish Rectangular UFO perfectly stationary in the sky. This UFO Sighting definitely was not hovering as it was as stationary as the sun. After approximately 10 seconds it descended down in an exactly straight line and disappeared behind the treetops. It appeared and moved in a very unnatural manner. Nothing that I have observed to include drones looked and moved the way it did. The descent is hard to describe other than I have never seen anything in the sky move at its speed and in a perfectly straight down descent. UFO Sighting appeared to be far away and not close by any means. Also, there was not a cloud in the sky and the sun was bright. although, the UFO did not shine like it was reflecting the sun. the color in and of itself was strange. It almost appeared to be a smoky white and grey color that was not uniform. Once it disappeared, I checked my phone and it was 4:02pm. mufon cms# 114871 Covington Louisiana US Region has had 859 Reported UFO Sightings to date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona