Almost Boomerang shaped UFO with two lights on each side New York

I was looking out my window at around 3:50 am since it was a rather clear night and the stars were visible, nothing happened for a few minutes when as I was looking at a cluster of stars the UFO just appeared and flew in a straight line above my house, it wasn't like anything I've seen before. I have seen lights in the sky of many variations but I have never seen something so large, it was either black or reflective (hard to tell since it was really dark and appeared out of nowhere) and was in a smooth boomerang shape from what I could tell, there were two white lights on each side and a faint glowing trail that quickly disappeared behind it. mufon cms# 111855 Oswego N.Y 10/17/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona