Human Initiated UFO Alien Contact and the Consciousness Connection

Part 1 of 2 parts of a talk I gave after addressing MUFON’s International Symposium on July 28th 2019. The title of my lecture was “Human Initiated Contact and the Consciousness Connection.” In this video, I describe the initial success of our contact efforts in the Santa Susana Pass in the high desert outside of Los Angeles. At that site near the Department of Energy Lab, we had multiple UFO sightings. I also describe what I learned from a retired maintenance engineer that worked at the DOE Lab. He told me that a flying saucer "UFO" had carried out an act of sabotage at the base sometime around 1990. I also mention the work of the Peruvian based contact group called Mission Rama. One of the members of my contact team, now a retired 747 pilot for United Airlines, Captain Joe Vallejo served as liaison between Rama and our CE-5 group. Captain Joe was able to experience going into a dimensional portal called a “Xendra” with Rama activists in 1994. I describe Joe’s account of that amazing event. He was one of with several dozen other Latin American contact activists that were able to enter the Xendra while doing fieldwork near Mt Shasta. Dr. Joseph Burkes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona