Silver Pipe Shaped UFO Hovers 30 feet above ground reported

Vanishes in a flash of green light. So I went out to smoke a cigarette around 00:16 and I noticed a Chrome Colored Pipe Shaped UFO craft with Red and Green lights flashing all over it. UFO Sighting hovered about 30 feet above the ground for little over five minutes then started doing like a baton really fast then shot up high into the sky where it continued to hover and stopped spinning almost immediately then made several diagonal maneuvers doing away with any question it was a drone as was my first thought. About the time it started shaking or vibrating in the air it took off out of view followed by a bright green flash I didn't know what to do. The following night as I'm weighting this report same time I have currently seen it again but some distance away than it was before. And right when I noticed it was the same UFO it took off in a bolt of green again. nuforc.org Glencoe OK 8/19/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona