It's a Bird, It's a Plane, No a Weird UFO

This evening at 8:05 pm my brother called me on my cellphone. He asked me to go outside my house and look to the south east if i saw a White Oval Shaped UFO in the sky. I walked out to my driveway and saw a 767 heading southeast at approx 20,000-25,000ft then I looked to the east, sky was clear no cloud cover just blue sky and then it just appeared out of nowhere. There it was the UFO he was talking about. it was a bright white oval shaped craft the size of a pinhead. we observed the UFO for about 40mins. it seemed to be stationary at a 40degree angle east/slight south east from my position Manteno Illinois and 40degree angle direct south from my brothers home when he was observing it from in crown point in. He set up his 400mmx20mm telescope and was able to take pictures of the UFO holding his cellphone camera up to the telescope. After viewing the object for approximately 40mins the object disappeared, vanished liked someone flipped a switch and it was gone. Here is the picture of the UFO Sighting. mufon cms# 109967 Manteno Illinois 7/7/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona