I believe I know what I saw

UFO sighting witnessed over Coeurd Alene, Idaho at 9:15 pm during the 4th of July. It was a clear evening with a bright full moon. Firework's were launching throughout the area and we were setting up our firework's celebrating our nation's independence. A family member was looking up and saw a Strange White Glowing UFO hovering into position. The lighting of the UFO was very bright white. My wife and I looked up along with our daughter to take a better look at the object which started to defy the known laws of physics. It moved back and forth, shifted a few times. I have seen drones, but this didn't behave like a drone due to its speed. I shouted what I saw in the sky and which may have caused my neighbors to look to where I was pointing. It is unknown if they saw the UFO, but I watched the object suddenly accelerate away into the sky in a straight path out of sight. I immediately uploaded what we encountered to social media to get answers, but a few others may have witness the very same object. There are a lot of non believers, but I believe I know what I saw. mufon cms# 109890 Coeurd Alene Idaho 7/4/2020 "UFO Photo isn't related to this UFO Report"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona