Dreams of UFO Aliens

Had a weird dream that I was levitated from my bed and floated through an outside wall of my bedroom, and then beamed onboard a weird UFO with bright lights where everything was white. I was laying on a table with a clear tube attached to my arm. I still swear this was only a dream, but when I woke up I had a mark on my right arm a circle with 2 lines in the middle, it kind of looks like a burn. If this has appeared on anyone else please post about it. I would swear to it that this is only a dream but where did this mark come from? I have explained everything and even included a picture so calling me will not add anything and I do not wish to be disturbed because of a stupid dream I had. mufon cms# 109015 Georgetown Indiana 5/20/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona