UFO Photographed over Estes Park Colorado 3/8/20

While taking scenic photographs in Estes Park Colorado near the hotel we were staying at, I snapped two photographs showing an UFO in the sky that moved from my right to the left. the photos were taken 4 seconds apart, and the UFO moved a large distance within that time. It apparently changed direction slightly. interestingly, while taking the photos, I did not notice the UFO in my camera's view. I only noticed the UFO after, when I was flipping through the images. I didn't hear any sounds, or feel any vibrations other than the wind blowing. it should be noted that the Denver airport is approximately a 1.5 hour drive from where the photos were taken. MUFON CMS# 106980

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona