UFO Lands in Bentilee UK

The UFO glowed bright red as if someone had lit a bonfire in the middle of a field. It spanned half a field. We could see the outline of it clearly like a dome but we couldn't see no door. There was no heat it was just a red glow. There was a man standing behind us. He said 'Did you two see it?'. We said 'yes'. He said 'I was in the bedroom and we thought the field was on fire because the bedroom was illuminated red. I came down because I thought I was seeing things'. While me and Mrs Bowen were at the bottom of the close we saw the UFO in the sky going the same was as it had come. The colors were glowing and it was going at a high speed." UFO Lands in Bentilee UK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona