Exotic UFOs Above The Nellis Test Range Video

I shot this UFO video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of June 12, 2017.

I can't stress enough how much I really want people to see these particular videos. Until somebody shows me other videos that are identical or very similar I will continue to believe that these videos are one-of-a-kind and that this is the only place in the world that you will see this at this point in time. I am on a mission now to make sure that every video I have will withstand any kind of scrutiny.

I also want to make sure that people know why I speed these videos up to ten times the actual speed. Many of them are fairly long like this one is and the UFOs are moving around so slowly that it's hard to tell what they are doing. So that people remain interested I want them to see the video quickly and I want them to see what kind of amazing movements these UFOs are really making. Finally, I won't be narrating each and every video as I did in the past because it's all fairly obvious what's going on and that also includes the location which would be above the Nellis Air Force Base Test Range.

The night vision camera isn't capable of recording audio nor can I see what's happening on a screen. This particular camera works by the user bending over and looking through an eyepiece and if you're lucky you will catch something but there's no way that you can keep bent over and looking through the eyepiece solidly for 2 hours. There's no telling what all I've missed in the past.

Anyway, I hope that all of you are happy with what I'm doing and that you would let your like-minded friends know about this channel. So far it has taken nearly six years just to get to this point and I hope it does a lot better going forward. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona