Multiple UFOs Captured on video crossing the moon

UFO Case File Status: Unidentified Background The following case was submitted to The Black Vault / TBV Investigations on August 1, 2018. Multiple UFOs Fly Across Moon - Shot by Amateur Astronomer - Rome, Italy - July 29, 2018 - The Black Vault Case Files   It was shot by an amateur astronomer / photographer taking a video of the moon. This is by far one of the more interesting cases that have come in to my TBV Investigations project say's John Greenewald. This UFO video was sent to me by a friend of mine who is well known musician in Italy, and her friend captured this. She wanted him to submit it to me for investigation (he is not a UFO enthusiast or into the topic where he produces UFO video's on a weekly basis always a red flag if that were true and it was not) and I was pretty intrigued by it. I had a few investigators tackle this from multiple fronts, including myself, and we can't debunk it, or even come up with a logical explanation. We dealt with bird migration, satellites, balloons and even a hoax, but we feel we have ruled them all out. What we are left with, is a true anomaly (at this point.)

I would love for those here to take a look. Again, make sure you load the URL and see how we tackled all the logical explanations. A satellite was the closest visual match (which is interesting, given the altitude of such) yet Stellarium ruled out anything (let alone a cluster of them) that would take credit for this. In fact, there weren't any satellites or meteorites that were visible at this time / location. So, this is pretty rare with cases that are submitted to me, but I can't explain it and neither can my team. I'd love feedback, and ideas, on what may explain this. (If anyone wants to take part in this project -- I am always looking for good investigators and case managers  so let me know if you are interested!)  THE BLACK VAULT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona