Red glowing bright UFO hovering low in the sky for hours 8/28/18 O'Fallon MO


I went out to my car and noticed a low bright light cross the sky in front of me. At first I thought it was a shooting star or airplane. Then I started looking up and noticed 4 other UFOs hovering in the low sky with bright lights. The UFOs would move up/down/back/forth dimming every time we attempted video. I was able to get some pictures using my cell & the Camera 360 app once I adjusted the filter & zoomed it. Each of the UFOs had the same image except that some were vertical & some were horizontal. They stayed in the sky for hours just moving up/down & side to side. In the pictures they took on a red circle light in the middle of what appeared to resemble dark cylinder/disk space on the ends. In one of my pictures just left of the UFO I discover something faint white in the shape of a box hovering too. It was visible in the picture. I thought I could hear a low motor of some sorts. I drove out to St. Peters and could still see the UFOs in the sky & could hear the sound. Still. On my way back, another UFO appeared low in the sky looking West on Mexico Rd. nuforc.org Photos not available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona