Retired U.S. Military member reports UFO Sighting Elizabethtown KY


I am a retired member of the U.S. military. I am very familiar with rotary and fixed wing aircraft, what we observed was neither. I was at a local grocery store to pick up my wife from work. We observed a triangular shaped UFO with three orange orbs on the underside of the UFO. The craft was approximately one mile in altitude. The UFO Sighting moved from Northeast to Southwest at a slow steady speed. There was no noise from the UFO. There where fire works in the area, but not close enough to drown out engine noise. The entire event lasted approximately 4 minutes.at which point the UFO Sighting disappeared. I am certain that the radar at Ft. Knox observed the UFO. End of report.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona