Buzzed by a white egg shaped UFO south of Pilot Rock


Returning to Pendleton on Hwy 395, I was buzzed by, for want of a better description, an egg shaped UFO. It was Saturday afternoon and I was eight miles south of Pilot Rock, heading northbound, when what first appeared to be a car, standing on end, sailed about thirty feet above my vehicle and cruised on ahead of me. I was doing about 65 when this thing passed overhead; and concerned about being distracted, I decided to slow down. After getting a better look at it, the UFO was definitely shaped like an egg. UFO was tapered from the top towards a broad base. All white in color, the UFO Sighting was the size of something like a U-Haul trailer maybe six feet tall and fifteen feet or more in diameter at the base. For a moment, I considered the possibility that maybe this UFO was some sort of drone. But I got to wondering, aren’t drones supposed to have some sort of propulsion? I couldn’t make out anything that resembled propellers, or an air intake, an exhaust port, something like that. There didn’t appear to be anything that was hanging from the UFO landing gear, wheels, struts, nothing that resembled that kind of provision. There didn’t appear to be any obvious joints or seams, something that might indicate how the UFO was put together. Interestingly enough, there were little moments when I was certain that the material that covered this thing, although smooth, appeared to change shape. It looked like it might be elastic, or made of some kind of liquid. I don’t know if that makes any sense, but, then, the entire sighting was odd. For an insurance salesman, selling Life, Home, and Auto and returning from our office in John Day this was the strangest thing that I’ve ever seen on the road or anywhere else, for that matter. After ten minutes, this thing cruised on ahead until I lost sight of it. nuforc.org

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona