UFO Sighting Report Egg Shaped burnished silver no engine noise slow moving Hayden ID.


Didn't note the exact time, but it was no later than 10:00. I was having a morning coffee on the back porch, when I saw this egg shaped object over Hayden Lake. It was not moving very fast. My first thought was some sort of drone craft but it seemed a little too large for a civilian drone. There was no weird feelings from seeing this UFO just normal curiosity. UFO Sighting was not spooky at all. I observe aircraft from my backyard on a daily basis. This UFO Sighting was not flying any faster than some of the two propeller planes that fly over. I was able to observe it for about a minute before it climbed into the clouds. UFO Sighting was Egg Shaped, Burnished Silver and about the size of a pickup truck. I could not hear any engine noise, and tried to spot wings or port and starboard lights without success. I can hear the engines of the planes for quite a distance and this UFO was quiet although it was not very far away nor was it very high, at first. Less than a thousand feet up and perhaps! 4 to 6 blocks away. I am a retired oil refinery operator with ten years Military experience. nuforc.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona