Metallic Round UFO w/ Lights traveling Southeast over Riverside County CA


I observed a round metallic UFO traveling southeast at a speed of about 80 miles per hour. It is hard for me to distinguish the altitude and size of the UFO, but my best guess is that it was about the size of a small car and was at a height of about 800 meters. I figured it was metallic because the sun appeared to reflect on it. I also distinguished two lights on the underside that glowed intermittently; they turned on every ten seconds and were red and green. The UFO came from a Northwest direction and traveled in a perfectly straight line, and made no sound. nuforc.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona