Orange glowing circular UFO with 8 blinking lights reported Burlington NJ


UFO Sighting occurred on April 26.2018 Orange glowing large circular UFO with about 8 blinking lights, I yelled 'I see you" and waved. It dimmed the lights and floated to the right side of the woods. Seen on Rancocas Rd., Burlington, NJ. I thought it was the moon in the woods until it began moving closer to me then I saw all the blinking lights in what appeared to be a square surface on the front of the large UFO. It made an intermittent humming sound. source nuforc.org

Comments

  1. I repored this event to NUFORC. This UFO was the size of a box truck. I saw this craft when I went outside on my cigarette break at work. I'm a night nurse and this event took place in the woods facing my job. I was so scared when it emerged at the roadside.When it dimmed the lights I could see a tacky metallic surface with rows of circular lights but no windows. The square shape grid was visible after it dimmed the lights. It moved like no craft I have ever seen. It was also displaced the air around it causing the leaves across the street from the woods to blow onto my job's property up to the front door. I tried to figure out what it could be but I have had no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the lights flashed like the orange LED lights that you see on the back of a firetruck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona