UFO Sighting Absolutely Astonishing I was Frightened beyond belief Winnipeg MB CA


The clock just struck 3:am, I was walking back to my house next door which is only 10 feet away, as I was walking I just happened to look up, and when I looked up It was literally right above me, how low it was I was able to see the UFO clear as day and my German Shepard was just going nuts barking at it, out of fear I couldn't move, I watched it hover over me, seeing all those weird colors I could see on it, it was moving real slow, it had to be hovering less then 15 mph, the way it looked on the bottom of the UFO, the edges of it had red lights rotating around it, the main frame of the bottom was either silver or metallic with 3 orange lights in the middle of it, when it was no longer above me I could see which looked like a window, the UFO had to be at least 30 feet wide and 15 feet tall, I was able to see UFO until it flew out of my sight heading towards the riverside, I'm not sure if anyone else in the reserve was outside at the time, me and my uncle both seen this UFO, I'm just really curios if anyone else seen it to, I couldn't take a picture of it because I have no phone, as soon as I lost sight I quickly got my drawing set and drew an exact description of how it looked when I was right under it and another one of how it looked when it was no longer above me, after I was done the sketches of the UFO I grabbed my computer and filed my UFO Sighting, and as i'm typing right at this minute, I have a severe headache and my eyes for some reason have a burning type of feeling, i'll never forget this night for as long as I live, Now I know that we are not the only ones in the universe, what I seen tonight just proves it, its now 4:07, its real late and i'm going to head to bed. mufon cms#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona