UFO frightened me total and absolute Fear 2/14/18 Youghat CO Cook IE.



It was a cigar-shaped UFO. What attracted me to it was the fact that my immediate surroundings became illuminated on a very (totally) dark night. The illumination was a constant on/off every 1 to 1 and a half seconds with the ground lit up, which continued for three or four minutes or perhaps 5 minutes. Then out of fear for my life I ran for my house. And returned 5 minutes later with a witness but this UFO had moved very far south by this time and the witness saw nothing it had moved out of sight as the light sequence continued. There was no moon or any other light whatsoever in the vicinity as I live on a coastal sea shore property an isolated sea shore property. Photo is a depiction of UFO Sighting mufon cs# 90262

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona