UFO Light scanning cruise ship in international waters 12/21/17

I was in my stateroom on a cruise ship in international waters heading home to port Everglades in Florida (I live in Georgia so I put the location in Georgia), when at about 4:30 am I woke up and went to the bathroom to get some water. When I came back I watched TV for a while (maybe 10 minutes ) and noticed a bright light shining through the glass door and curtains to the balcony. I assumed it was a light house or some other light because it was moving back and forth. When it went on for about 30 seconds I went out to the balcony and attempted to investigate when I opened the balcony door I noticed that there was a solid circular UFO with a bright light scanning the ship hovering about 5 feet off the water about 10 feet in diameter and around 50 feet from the ship. During this UFO scan it hit me and dropped in the water sank and turned off all lights. I went inside scared and lied in the bad for a bit and headed back out to see if it had came back but I saw nothing and we were close to land and starting to dock. As I was sitting out there my younger sister walked onto the balcony asking if I was OK and where I had gone. source nuforc.org For More Interesting Updated UFO News & More Click Here
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona