V shaped large stationary UFO over Palisades Parkway Nanuet NY 1/22/83



UFO Sighting occurred on Jan.22,1983 over Nanuet New York: I was driving south on Palisades parkway heading home The lighted high way and the fact the UFO lights were not moving but stationary Unknown so I pulled to the side of the road and got out of my vehicle as did all the cars heading north and south. I got out to see if there was any engine noise. There was none. I looked behind me to the car immediately behind . I noticed that the driver had also exited his vehicle. we looked across the median and noticed that other vehicle were also pulled off the highway and out of their cars. I then turned to the vehicle behind me and ask "what do you think it is?" He remarked "it's not from this world!!" I agreed! After a few minutes the UFO quietly banked to the right and disappeared. mufon cms# 87851

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona