U shaped UFO Sighting with 5 lights 11-06-17 San Diego CA


UFO Sighting occurred on 11-06-17 over San Diego CA: I was outside this morning and noticed a bright UFO in the sky. The sky was clear and there were no other objects in the blue sky except a large view of the moon off to the west. I was looking almost overhead when I saw the UFO and what appeared to be a bright light coming from it. I thought it might be a reflection from the sun. I got my binoculars but the image was still not very clear, but I could see the basic shape and that it had 5 lights not reflections. I set up my camera and tripod to catch the UFO as it was slowly moving away, now at about a 45 degree angle. I got 5 quick photos before the UFO was too far away to focus. It drifted off to the southwest. No sounds or movement/change in the lights on the UFO. source nyuforc.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona