Holualoa HI U.S. Blue UFO descends into forest reported 10-28-17


UFO Sighting occurred over Holualoa HI U.S. The night was clear with stars all around, moon glowing over ocean but behind clouds to the west. I was at the Coffee barn working, heard quick whooshing sound above me and I looked up towards sound to the North East. My reaction was caught on our security camera at 11:29 pm for 16 seconds, total event. At first I thought "that is no falling star," huge UFO neon blue ball of light glowing and descending slowly. UFO spun clockwise and I could see windows clearly outlined in black. Inside ring of windows, it was white and towards inner center different, sky blue that did not appear to be solid. Forest lit up blue around the UFO as it came straight down into the forest, bright white light lit up the rest of the forest up to 100 yards in front of me. I lost sight of the UFO as it appeared to land in the forest, up to maybe 1/2 mile to a mile away from me. Darkness and silence as I waited to hear a crash sound or the forest to catch on fire. There was no crash sound or any sound (coqui frogs were also silent) after the UFO appeared to land and my horse ran off a mile in other direction, (neighbor called me.) The silence was eerie and the hairs on the back of my arms stood up. I was scared and walked to the house to get my partner and walked back out to silence and reviewed security camera. Asked a friend to check the radar and web cams but found nothing. (We are at 19.33 degrees North Longitude.) mufon cms# 87836

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona