V shaped house sized UFO Sighting with rectangle Plasma/Filament light 12/20/16 Plymouth GB

UFO Sighting occurred on Dec.20,2016 over Plymouth GB: I was outside having a smoke, looking up at the stars which I tend to do, when a fast v-shaped UFO shot overhead the rooftops. All I could see was the bottom, which was v-shaped, the rest of the UFO seemed to be cloaked as I could see a veil of invisibility shift around the v shape and the above clouds. Unlike the usual circular spot lights I've seen in UFO craft described online, the bottom of the V had 2 large rectangles that sat on each side of the V. What looked like glowing/rotating filaments of plasma suspended inside could be seen inside these rectangles. I was unsure if it was an engine or not as it didn't make a sound as it passed over my neighbors house low to the ground beneath cloud cover. UFO Sighting was low down and was about the size of 2 houses. It happened so fast that I was unable to take a photo or video. I have felt compelled to report it as I can't stop thinking about the plasma-ish rectangular bottom it has as most reports of UFO's have spot like bottom lights and this was different. Just sharing, thanks you. mufon cms# 87507 For More Interesting Updated UFO News & More Click Here
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona