UFO Sighting Reported 9/16/17 Transparent Disc UFO over Gracefield QC CA.


UFO Sighting report reads as follows: After having dinner with my family I went to throw out some garbage and went for a walk. I went towards an empty camp that is near our property and proceeded to turn around. When I got to the end of the lane, I looked up and saw what appeared to be a star. But it was much too early and there were no other stars out and it was still quite bright. I walked back to my cottage while keeping and eye on it and made sure not to lose it in the trees.

When I got back to the cottage I grabbed my telescope and told my dad to bring out his phone with a GPS sky-map on his phone to see if we could identify it. When I looked through the lense, I saw a perfectly Round Disc UFO which was translucent. On the upper side of this UFO it looked like it had ridged and seemed to be emanating light, which I thought to be reflected sunlight, but the lights were of purplish color. As I watched this UFO through the telescope it moved somewhat slowly, while to the naked eye it looked like it wasn't moving at all, but I would have to constantly adjust my telescope to follow it. In the middle there looked to be three lines like a peace symbol in the middle. While it was moving and looking like it was rotating the symbol and lights did not move from their place. My dad, my sister and I all looked through the telescope and tried to figure out what it was.

I proposed it was a weather balloon, my dad thought a satellite and my sister thought it was the International Space Station, and we could not come to a consensus. We continued to follow it and try to figure out what it was, when our neighbors came by to talk, I asked them to look at it and they saw the same thing both with their eyes and through the telescope. For about 45 minutes it began to drift behind the treetop and away from our sight line. The last I saw of this UFO was heading behind the nearest mountain and emanating a darker and more yellowish color. mufon cms# 86733 Note: This same type UFO Sighting was reported over Mattawa Ontario Canada see report here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona