Irregular shaped UFO sphere photo captured 8-20-17 over Villa Real PT.


I was hiking on the mountain and taking pictures when I observed a spherical UFO the size of a helicopter. UFO flew silently and too fast, so I immediately started shooting. While doing this I lost the visual reference of the UFO. When I returned to look at the sky in search of the first UFO appeared a second UFO at the same speed and following the same path. The UFOs traveled from SE to NW at a speed of over 300 km / h, at an altitude of 100m to 200m and at a distance of less than 3km from the observation point. mufon cms# 86512 UFO Sighting occurred on Aug.20th 2017 over Villa Real PT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona