UFO Sighting reported 34 years experience in USAF 8/28/17 Tucson Az


Standing in my backyard around 2130 hrs I noticed a bright flash to the SW. Thought it was merely a star in my peripheral vision. Keeping my eyes on the general vicinity of the flash I noted one 5 seconds later but was surprised that it appeared to be in a slightly different location than first flash. Over the course of the next 5 minutes or so I witnessed flashes approx every 3-5 seconds with obvious significant location changes (up/down/left/right). Some flashes looked like a strobe where others were much more gradual glow before winking out. I got my binoculars and studied the mystery for 3-4 minutes to ensure the UFO was indeed changing position in the sky. I was also able to ascertain no navigation lights on the UFO. After 5 minutes it slowly blinked its was south into Mexico. As an aside, I am an Air Force veteran with 34 years of experience, and have always been on the flying side of the business. I know aircraft and I know what constitutes "something very unusual". This was unusual. mufon cms# 86377 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona