Dundee GB 7-28-17 Cocoon Shaped UFO Sighting photo


I was at the beach with family and we saw dolphins in the river Tay. My girlfriend from Bulgaria doesn't believe that we have dolphins in the river in Scotland so I tried to snap some shots of them with my Sony Xperia x 23mp camera. I took several pictures while focusing on the water and when I looked back to see if I had caught any dolphins emerging, one of the photographers in the middle of the set taken had a strange brown egg/cocoon shaped UFO in the sky. Clearly the UFO is in the distance and is not dirt on or in my lense as my device is waterproof therefor airtight and nothing shows in the pictures before or after. I just can't explain it. mufon cms# 85443 UFO Sighting occurred on July.28,2017 over Dundee GB.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona