Black Retangular UFO Sighting with no sound or lights Fort Loramis Ohio 5/15/17


When leaving a job site this morning at approximately 11:30 AM, I and another man observed a black rectangular UFO in the sky west of our location at Lake Loramie, Ohio. We observed this UFO for several minutes as it traveled on a northwesterly direction. While observing, we witnessed the UFO tumble lengthwise 180 degrees. I took several pictures of this happening. I then got into my vehicle and proceeded to follow the UFO. I drove north on St. Rte 362 along the west bank of Lake Loramie into Minster, Ohio. I traveled west thru Minster on the Minster – Egypt Pike to St. Rte. 364 still observing the object. I turned north on St. Rte. 364 and proceeded to St. Rte. 119. Turning west on St. Rte. 119, I follow the object into Maria Stein, Ohio. Upon reaching Saint Johns Road in Maria Stein, I turned north again observing that the UFO appeared to become either triangular or diamond shaped and I again photograph it. I looked at the road for traffic and upon looking back up, it has disappeared. nuforc.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona