UFO Sighting abrupt angle changing motions & morphing over San Tan Valley Arizona



Want to start off by saying I have never seen this much activity in the sky over San Tan Valley. I've seen a few things I couldn't explain in the past over this horizon. Went in my backyard on April 5th 2017 to feed dogs and I looked up in the sky like I always do. Saw a bright red "star" in distance, which I thought was a plane heading straight at me. It got bigger as it approached then stopped in the sky. It hovered over the San Tan Mountains for a while, then directly under it to the right another white UFO light appeared. Slowly drifted north. Then another similar UFO light appeared and did the same. For a while the three lights formed an Isosceles triangle. The two white UFO lights drifted toward Chandler/Gilbert area and when they got over the populated area started to flicker like that of an airplane. But not constant like a planes lights flashing. The white UFO lights started to flicker a lot and dipped under the horizon out of sight. The red "star" stayed still drifting upward slightly. What I thought was a plane headed towards the red UFO light, then stopped and completely changed directions and drifted upward. Couldn't believe what I saw. The red UFO light then started to fade away but not until a bright white orb appeared under it, pulsated, shifted direction and disappeared. Before the circus ended a smaller red UFO orb drifted up to the red star and almost "kissed" it before changing directions and fading away. Also when all this activity was happening I saw three aircraft in the sky fly by. One flew almost directly over my house. Had a big green light under it and I couldn't tell if it was a plane or a helicopter. Made almost no sound at all. The other two flew directly under an UFO orb but must not have seen it. This UFO sighting left me with an uncontrollable gut wrenching feeling in my stomach. Too much activity for no one else to witness. nuforc.org 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona