UFO flew over I-20 from North to South Meridian MS U.S.


I was driving eastbound on I-20 about 15 miles east of Meridian, Mississippi when I observed through the windshield a UFO white egg flying over the freeway. The UFO crossed the road from north to south and disappeared behind the trees The interstate there has tall trees on both sides. I checked my odometer and estimate that it crossed about 2 miles in front of me. I had hoped to see it again when I got to where I estimated it crossed but it was gone behind the tall pine trees to the south of the road. The weather was mostly clear with some puffy clouds. I knew exactly what it was because I had seen another UFO Sighting just like it pass over my driveway in Tennessee a couple of months before. Traffic was moderate so it is possible that other people might have seen it. A lot of people never pay attention to the sky. I scan the sky all the time. There are a lot of interesting things to see there. It had been 45 years since I last saw a UFO and then saw two in less than 3 months. mufon cms# 82935 UFO Sighting report 2/3/17 Meridian MS U.S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona