UFO Sighting Metallic Sphere hovered above power lines Grant MI


July 8th-2016 5:42 pm central time. Bright shinny silver/ metallic spherical UFO object, perfect round in shape. Hovering above power lines & excavating pits out back. Between pond & farm house. UFO stayed stationary for several seconds. I took several steps forward to finish stepping out from under cover of the large oak tree by pump, west side of pond. As I did this, it shot off at a extremely high rate of speed to the point it was too difficult to see the UFO trail that you would normally see, like say a jet flying by super fast. The UFO resembled a exercise ball in size. The ones you see at the gym or physical therapy centers. They are roughly 4-5 x's the size of a basketball. The UFO sphere was shinny as well. It looked as if you had taken a exercise ball and wrapped it with aluminum foil, completely seamless with no ridges or lines. The UFO sphere hovered several feet above power lines for approximately 10 seconds. As I reached for my i-phone to attempt to take a photo, it took off so fast, I couldn't even tell which direction it went. I had gotten a strange one with the world feeling several seconds before the UFO sighting. The feeling was as if a thought was given to me, or a idea at least; "to look up". The last time I'd gotten a feeling anything close to that was when I drowned for 5 min then given CPR and revived. There is much much more to life then meets the eye. mufon cms# 82008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona