Triangle shaped UFO craft moving from the southeast toward northwest Orange City Florida

On Monday 02-06-17, at 11:00 pm I was working in my home/office for 9 to 10 hours on a project which had to get finished. I needed to stretch and get some fresh air so I went outside to walk around. In Florida we do not get many ultra-clear nights due to humidity and temperature but this night was chilly approximately 52-53 degrees. I was overlooking the lake and was mesmerized by the number of stars that was visible, I immediately was able recognize constellations that are normally not visible. I stood there looking up for about 20 minutes when an UFO moving from the southeast to the northwest caught my eye. After I spotted it, I was in dismay because it looked identical to a TR-3B form the Aurora project which is supposedly Top Secret classification. It was moving at a fast rate of speed as it took approximately 35-40 seconds to cross from one horizon to the other. Due to the time that it took to travel in my field of vision I could clearly see the outline of the UFO triangle craft that would black out the stars behind it. There was a light at each corner that was a bright pearl-like, almost white, appearance with much smaller reddish blinking lights (barely visible) on the tip of the corners. In the center of the belly of the UFO craft was a larger reddish/orange looking light, approximately 1/3 of the size of this UFO craft. It was not as predominant obvious pearl-like lights but it was definitely there. The UFO craft was maneuvering at an high altitude but low enough to observe the UFO without question, it was a little smaller than a golf ball which gave an extraordinary opportunity to view it in detail. I noticed at that time there were no other aircraft that was in view it was the only thing in the sky which is unusual for central Florida. mufon cms# 81973 For More Interesting Updated UFO News & More Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona