My bedroom window a UFO came over my neighbor's house Fort Erie ON CA



On Feb.28,2017 It was around 12:AM and I couldn't sleep, so I was stargazing. There were a lot of planes around so I just relaxed and watched them. Until about half an hour in, around 12:45 AM this chevron shaped UFO came over my neighbor's house and scared me. It was really low but it didn't affect anything. It didn't even make noise. This UFO was silently trolling along around 15-20 mph from the south headed north. The UFO sighting only lasted 30-45 seconds but it was enough for me to stay up until 3 wondering what the actual heck I had just witnessed. It scared me honestly, the way it just moved. This UFO was about high enough for me to double the height of my neighbor's house and it would scrape along the roof, it was REALLY close and it was terrifying. Though now I wonder why I didn't take a picture, my iPod was like two feet away on the bed,guess I was too mesmerized.
*In short
-I was watching the sky out my window
-saw the UFO when it came over my neighbor's house
-it moved slowly in a straight line
-lost sight when it flew over my house
-was scared/mesmerized
-at first I thought it was a plane but it couldn't be after extensive research. mufon cms# 82403

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona