Flat Oval Disk-like UFO twisting and turning sighted Bryan Texas 2/17/17



I arrived at work and was walking across the parking lot toward my office building when I noticed what I thought was a small airplane banking back and forth in the sky to the northwest. I thought maybe it was a stunt plane, but then I noticed it had a flat oval disk-like shape UFO, twisting and turning in place. I continued to walk across the parking and for a short period the UFO was eclipsed by the building, so I walked around to the side to get a better look. The UFO was still there. For half a second, I though maybe it was a bird soaring in the wind as there was a pretty good breeze blowing, but it appeared to be hovering in place, although it was twisting and turning - plus, it had a definite oval shape. A few seconds later, it stopped turning and exited away to the north/northwest until in was no longer visible. I can't say with certainty that there isn't a prosaic explanation for what the UFO was, but it was strange. Possibly a drone, but unlikely with how it was turning over in the sky and then just flew away. As best as I can tell, the UFO was maybe about 300 yards away, about 35 to 40 degrees in elevation from my position. nuforc Bryan TX UFO Sighting report 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona