Diamond shaped metallic looking UFO with blinking lights Santa Fe NM


Autumn of 1980, my friend stormed in from outside around 10 PM ,woke me up and said, "There's a UFO outside!" Several neighborhood folks (maybe 20) were also outside watching this city-block sized metallic-looking UFO floating silently, about 5-10 miles per hour over the residential street just NE of Alameda street in Santa Fe, NM. It was about 20 feet from top to bottom. This UFO was floating only about 5 stories high, not much higher than the Hilton Hotel nearby which is 3 stories high. We all watched until the UFO gently floated into the horizon to the NE. The whole UFO Sighting was about 20 minutes. I personally was shaking in my slippers at first, but calmed down as it floated away. It's silence was eerie. There were 4 (I think) colored lights at the bottom in a single line, blinking sequentially. There was writing on the sides which looked sort of like Russian letters to me. This was during the Cold War, but even then I though the Russians would not be showing us their technology over a capitol city! Santa Fe, of course, is only 35 miles from Los Alamos, the home of the Atomic Bomb. The UFO Sighting was in a Santa Fe newspaper the next day. Or maybe it was an Albuquerque Newspaper, I'm not sure. It was a long time ago. mufon cms#82297

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona