Amazing Southern Valley UFO Sightings Steven Barone

Over a nearly three year period, I have captured UFOs in this particular location many times. This is an older video and not the exact video I was looking for but it will do for now so I can make my point. With the recent witness and the diagram he drew, it made me even more aware that even the most mundane videos of lights in the sky can be very special if someone can be close enough to them to see the fine details. The drawing he made of the UFO was a tiny light in the same location as this was filmed. The lights on these two objects are much larger and brighter. It's very possible that these are even more amazing than the triangle UFO he witnessed. After all this time I am even more motivated to get better at what I do. The ultimate goal is to eventually get a clear video of what the witness saw or even better.
Amazing Southern Valley UFOs
I shot this video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of October 21, 2015. Over a nearly three year period, I have captured...credit Steven Barone. For More Interesting Updated UFO News & More Click Here
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona