Multiple Diamond-shaped UFOs were sighted Indianapolis IN 12/30/16





Multiple flying and lit-up diamond-shaped UFOs were seen going from one specific place to another waiting in sync for each one to go.

Around 1:01 AM on Friday December 30th, 2016, I witnessed multiple flying UFOs in the night sky. I was up watching a show, when all of a sudden I heard a loud and peculiar noise, not one of an airplane but it was louder and more high pitched. I looked out of my bedroom window and noticed a flying, lit-up diamond shaped UFO coming from across the sky, so I watched it. Curiously I stayed until it was out of sight then right as I was about to turn around I saw another one coming from the same area where the first one had come from. So I waited for that one to pass but before I knew it I was there for over 45 minuets just watching these UFOs go from one side of my window to the other. Finally I had gotten tired of waiting for another one after about the 15th one so I headed to bed. There was a gap between the 15th,16th and 17th ones. Around 1:55 AM, I went to lay down in bed whenever I heard the noise get louder. Two of the UFOs flew close to each other a! and stopped. About 15-20 seconds later they left one going one way and the other the other way. I thought it was finally over until I heard the noise coming back again, but shortly after that, a train came at 2:02 AM, and after that train, there were no more flying UFOs that were seen. nuforc UFO sighting report 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona