UFO Sightings of a different kind Oklahoma 12-23-16


This UFO Sighting has been visible from both sides of the world. My fiancee is in England and he see's the same UFO 7 pm his time. It's always visible 7 pm my time too. I stargaze a lot. I'm pretty knowledgeable on the star systems alongside planets. It's not a satellite. I have an app. on my phone which tells me what's where in the sky. This light is artificial. It's very close to our atmosphere as it's only observable from one location at a time. Tonight is the first night that this UFO has done anything. It's almost as if it's rotating and that's how the lights from the UFO are disappearing. It's been happening for over an hour now. We observes a change in shape too. No one is reporting this. Why?

Something is going on with this UFO. Just take a look to the sky. It's there every damn night and has been for the last few months. mufon cms# 81123

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona